Here are the funding credits for Maggie and the Ferocious Beast, a Nick Jr. TV show that aired on PBS Kids from 1998 and 2000-2002 (reruns from 2002-2008) as part of the Nick Jr. on PBS programming block. The five shorts were aired as the pilot episode of the show.
Funding is also provided by the annual financial support of PBS Viewers Like You.
- (1997-2001 Looksmart.com ident) Looking for something? We can help you discover all the fun possibilities of the internet. Looksmart.com, proud to support quality children's programming on PBS.
- (1998-2000 Barnesandnoble.com ident) At Barnesandnoble.com, we help children learn the possibilities of having the minds of playing. Barnesandnoble.com.
- (1999-2006 Kellogg's Froot Loops ident) Kellogg's Froot Loops is proud to sponsor programming that stimulates children's growth and sense of adventure.
- (1999-2004 Barbie.com ident) B-A-R-B-I-E.com. This program was brought to you by Barbie.com. Barbie.com is proud to support programming that encourages creativity and self-confidence for today's girls. Barbie.com.
- (2000-2008 Pfizer ident) For more than 150 years, Pfizer people have been committed to kids. Why? Let's just say, we've got lots of little reasons. Pfizer, life is our life's work.
This program was made possible by contributions to your PBS station from Viewers Like You. Thank You!